Posh little Lily bag.
The quintessentially English brand Mulberry is seeing in the fall with a few new takes on its classic Lily bag.
The Lily has been called ‘slouchy but posh’ thanks to its combination of cute mini proportions, tactile finishes and elegant details like their trademark Postman’s Lock closure and lucky horseshoe charm.
The adjustable leather-chain strap means you can switch up styles whenever you see fit, from wearing it conventional over-the-shoulder to a more laidback across-the-body look, or even tucked inside and held as a clutch.
Check out the new vampy jewel tone colours which channel the British countryside in mid-autumn…tweed coat and deerstalker hat optional! There’s a silky snake-skin print in black for the chic classicists among you, while colours like eggplant purple (in soft goat) and rich pheasant-green (in croc-hair calf) will add some much needed colour to your winter assemble.
There’s also a larger “big sister” Lily in the collection.
- Large Lily Bag in Snake-Embossed Conker, $9,850
- Lily Bag in Black Silky Snake-Skin Print, $6,850
- Lily Bag in Eggplant Soft Goat, $6,250
- Lily Bag in Pheasant-Green Croc-Hair Calf, $15,500
Where to buy?
- Shop 322, Times Square, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Tel: 2506 1020.
- G210, Gateway Arcade, Harbor City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon. Tel: 2956 0830