Homegrown totes and accessories brand MISCHA reveals its Camo Collection, which marks founder Michelle Lai’s first foray into experimenting with the brand’s signature print – camouflage. Mischa has combined her popular hexagon print with the camouflage print to create a collection that is youthful, bold and strong.
The collection is available in two colourways – Camo Green with traditional muted greens and Camo Orchid, that features a splash of vibrant purple. Two new styles join the line up of bags – the Voyager Duffel and Amtrack Pouch. The former features reinforced leather handles and an adjustable shoulder strap, making it perfect for a weekend getaway, while the latter is a multifunctional key-ring pouch to carry necessities for a night out. You can also expect staples like the Jet Set Tote and CDG Pouch.
Mischa has also lined up a collaboration with Lane Crawford which features a limited-edition Messenger Backpack designed exclusively for the retailer. In addition to this, there is the Kapok Jet Set Tote which is made exclusively for Kapok.
Available at BALS Tokyo, Franc Franc, Kapok, LAB Concept and Lane Crawford.
- BALS Tokyo, Shop G27, Festival Walk, 80 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Tel: 3106-8958
- Franc Franc, Shop 101-102, iSquare, 63 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Tel: 3102 0730
- Kapok, 5 St. Francis Yard, Wan Chai, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Tel: 3015 8519
- LAB Concept Shoespace, Queensway Plaza, 93 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong. Tel: 2118 6193
- Lane Crawford, 1 Matheson Street, Times Square, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Tel: 2118 3638