Dior’s bag for fall, the 61, is groovy, baby! Yeah!
An epilogue to Dior’ s 60th anniversary last year, the 61 is a commemorative collection to redefine the Dior bag. Inspired by the silhouettes of the sixties, the 61 has a metallic arched handle, a dangling D charm, and comes in a range of exotic fabrics in bright loud colours. The 61 is a bold bag with alot of attitude.
Available in five new shapes with a choice of seven new materials and texture. Check out 2 more below:
How much does it costs?
- Bright red leather bag HK$14,500
- Brown leather bag with studs HK$25,100
- Purple bag in crocodile skin HK$199,000
Do check availability of colour/ skin at store as they may have sold out or are not available in Hong Kong.
Dior Hong Kong Boutiques
- Shop G42-45, The Landmark, Central. Tel: 2524 8277
- 1/F, Sogo Department Store, Causeway Bay. Tel: 2831 8491
- Shop ME8B, Mezzanine Floor, The Peninsula, Tsim Sha Tsui Tel: 2369 6203