Celine designing for the iPad.
Phoebe Philo has done it again – her range of iPad cases for Celine are leather luxury at its finest!
As we’d expect from the French brand, minimalistic classic chic is the order of the day. Made in Italy from the finest high-quality leather, the iPad case (supposedly the most expensive one in the world) features two inner compartments: one for holding documents and business cards, the other padded for carrying the iPad. It comes in two versatile work-safe colours – brown or black – and has gold hardware, plus Celine’s trademark but discreet gold branding embossed on the front.
Functional but fashionable, if you didn’t want an iPad before, we bet you want one now!
- Folio iPad organiser $8100
- iPad case in brown/black $24,000
Where to buy?
- Shop G40 and G13, The Landmark, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2525 1281
- Shop 212,Ocean Centre, 5 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Tel: 2175 5988
- 314-343, L3, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong. Tel: 2869 4886