Super stylish ipad cases.
Who doesn’t have an iPad these days? If you’re tired of the boring covers sold at computer stores, designers and fashion brands have plenty of designs to keep you looking fashion forward. Check out our top picks on what’s in store now!
Stella McCartney’s Falabella iPad Case
Iridescent is one springs’s most enjoyable trends, injecting instant fun into any outfit. It can be a bit overwhelming though, so here is the perfect way to introduce it; Stella McCartney‘s Falabella iPad case. Textured faux-snakeskin with a gunmetal chain trim provides protection for your trusty touchscreen device and looks great besides; it’s exotic and playful, an accessory in it’s own right.
Alexander McQueen’s Two-tone iPad Case
This sleek, stylish cover from Alexander McQueen addresses another key spring trend, monochrome. The front is white, the back is black and the fastening is a signature McQueen skull with Swarovski crystal eyes. Mature, simple and elegant this is an ideal partner for business lunches and meetings that oozes understated style.
Alexander Wang’s Prisma iPad Case
One of the hottest accessories designers of the moment, we love this offering from Alexander Wang. Uphold the colour-blocking trend in eye-popping vermillion croc-effect leather with gold detailing on the corners. Styled like an oversized purse, this has a zip fastening and several compartments inside to house your cards or slim notebooks. Carry it as you would a clutch and team with black separates to let the case do the talking.
- Stella McCartney Falabella iPad Case HK$4,200
- Alexander McQueen Two-tone iPad Case HK$3,300
- Alexander Wang’s Prisma iPad Case HK$3,890
Where to buy?
- Stella McCartney, Shop 233-234, The Landmark, 15 Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2801 6793
- Alexander McQueen, Shop 1032B, L/1, Elements, 1 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Tel: 2649 3098
- Alexander Wang, Lane Crawford, IFC Mall, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2118 3388
All images courtesy of Lane Crawford.