New French scent launches at Joyce Beauty.
The enchanting city of Paris has, no doubt, been the inspiration for plenty of perfumes and scents. The next to add to the list is that of France-based perfumer master, Maison Francis Kurkdjian. The scents of Maison Francis Kurkdjian are reminiscent of Paris’ most recognizable landmark, reinterpreted into a collection of eau de toilettes, perfumes, candles, interior fragrances, scented leather bracelets and even laundry products for both men and women.
Born in Paris in 1969, Kurkdjian grew up in a world rich with scents of sewing machines, tailor’s chalk and spices. He trained as a dancer but failed to win an important competition and, because of the incident, decided to shift gears and become a perfumer instead. To date, Francis has won numerous awards for his scents including the Francois Coty Perfumer Award in 2001. Follow the scent all the way to JOYCE BEAUTY to see what they have in store for the Hong Kong market.
- Aqua Universalis Eau de Toilette Natural Spray 70ml- HK$1,200
- Lumiere Noire pour home (Eau de Toilette), natural spray 70ml- HK$1,200
- APOM pour femme: (Eau de Parfum), natural spray bottle 70ml-HK$1,350
Where to Buy?
- Joyce Beauty at:
- G/F New World Tower, 16 Queens Road, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2869 5816
- G106, Gateway Arcade, Canton Road. Tel: 2367 0860