A sensual perfume for the sophisticated woman.
At the recent launch of Jeanne Lanvin Couture, held at Michelin-starred restaurant Madam Sixty Ate in Wanchai, fashion and beauty journalists were treated to desserts made with ingredients found in the perfume (what a delight!). Guests who attended included Angela, Uny, Bonnie, Mandy and Angel.
Juju Ivanyuk fronts the ad campaign for the newest eau de parfum by the French fashion house – a more sophisticated, intense and feminine re-interpretation of the original released in 2008. This updated variation translates into fruity accords of raspberry, followed by sensuous notes of peony and magnolia and finally, settles into a woody base of cedar wood and musk.
The scent is lovely, and so is the packaging. We are fans of all things ribbon. So naturally, we like the simple finishing touch of a grosgrain ribbon around the neck of the bottle, which shows off violet shades.
Jeanne Lanvin Couture will launch in June 2012, so keep an eye out for that!
- Jeanne Lanvin Couture EDP (30ml) HK$395; (50ml) HK$510; (100ml) HK$685
Where to buy?
Available at the following Lanvin counters:
- Lane Crawford, TST, Kowloon. Tel: 2110 1085
- 1/F SOGO, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Tel: 2831 4672
- SOGO, TST, Kowloon. Tel: 3556 1098
- Time Square, Lane Crawford, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Tel: 2110 0107