A new September fragrance from Salvatore Ferragamo.
The latest fragrance from Ferragamo is coming and it is perfect for fall. Attimo L’Eau Florale is refined, feminine and full of light.
This overwhelmingly floral fragrance, composed by Jean-Pierre Bethouart and Annick Menardo, is infused throughout with hints of rare fruit and supported by a woody base of patchouli. The main body of the scent is made up of a lush bouquet of flowers – Bulgarian rose, peony, jasmine and their signature scent frangipani. The overall effect is one of feminine elegance that will remind you of sunlight and warmth which is just what you need for those chilly months.
The flacon, sensually curved and banded in gold, ups the romance factor just the right amount.
• 30 ml Eau de Toilettte Spray HK$480
• 50 ml Eau de Toilettte Spray HK$570
• 100 ml Eau de Toilettte Spray HK$880
Where to buy?
Available September 19th:
• Lane Crawford Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Tel: 3101 9712
• Lane Crawford Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong. Tel: 2844 8988
• Faces Harbor City, 3 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Tel: 2118 3450
Available October 1st:
• Sogo Causeway Bay, 555 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Tel: 2808 2353
• New Yaohan Macau, Av. Comercial de Macau, Macau. Tel: +853 2872 5338