First fragrance from Lebanese designer.
Elie Saab, the Lebanese designer renowned for his classical elegance and romantically feminine gowns, has finally launched his first perfume for women – simply entitled Elie Saab Le Parfum.
After 279 trial versions, Saab finally settled on this scent, which he describes as expressing ‘a radiant femininity, which includes the duality of my world: the light of the Middle East and the modernity of the West’. Just like his gowns, Le Parfum is ultra-feminine, soft and ethereal, featuring notes of orange blossom, jasmine, patchouli and honey rose, with layers of cedar and musk to provide a modern woody touch.
With a campaign shot by fashion favourites Mert & Marcus and fronted by Polish beauty Anja Rubik, a chunky Baroque jewel-like bottle designed by Syvie de France, with the scent itself signed off by famous perfumer Francis Kurkdjian and an accompanying collection of body lotion, shower cream and deodorant, Elie Saab Le Parfum is definitely one of the biggest new fragrances this season.
- Le Parfum HK$430 for 30ml, HK$650 for 50ml, HK$860 for 90ml
- Le Parfum Body Lotion HK$360
- Le Parfum Shower Cream HK$300
- Le Parfum Deodorant Spray HK$280
Where to buy?
- Lane Crawford, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Tel: 2118 3638
- Lane Crawford, Podium 3, ifc mall, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2115 0687
- Lane Crawford, 3 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Tel: 2118 3428