French brand increases its luxury skincare range.
Dior has long been renowned for its luxurious cosmetics range – and now it’s building on its skincare line too, based on the nourishing properties of flowers!
The Dior Prestige anti-ageing skincare line is designed especially for delicate and tired skin and is built around their signature ingredient, Rose Satine™, a rare descendent of the flowers that grew in the Normandy villa where Christian Dior himself grew up.
In addition to its unique anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory and nourishing properties, the nectar of Rose Satine™ also boosts the effects of other ingredients in the range – including the exotic Madagascan Kniphofia flower (which stimulates skin renewal), African Hibiscus (which smoothes, plumps and hydrates the skin) and Mallow extract (which aids collagen production and drains excess fluid).
The rose-scented Satin Firming Night Crème works overnight to aid skin renewal and replenish moisture, while the Satin Revitalizing Firming Mask provides an intensive boost for dull complexions with an innovative sculpting satin-weave material, and comes in handy refill packs to decant into your finished jars rather than wasting further packaging.
- Satin Firming Night Crème HK$2300
- Satin Revitalizing Firming Masks HK$900 for 6 sheets
- Satin Revitalizing Crème HK$1800
- Satin Cleansing Crème HK$540
- Satin Clarifying Foam HK$460
Where to buy?
- Lane Crawford, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Tel: 2118 3638
- Apita, Cityplaza 2, 18 Taikoo Shing Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong. Tel: 2885 0331
- Lane Crawford, 3 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Tel: 2118 3428