Body Shop now offers whitening products.
A brighter, clearer-looking skin is the ultimate wish especially with Hong Kongers. Whitening products are such a rage these days that even the The Body Shop is launching their own Moisture White™ Shiso Range.
This exciting new range contains the key ingredient shiso extract, which prevents melanin production and hyper-pigmentation before they even begin to form. It promises to reduce brown spots and freckles to give you a translucent, more uniform skin tone.
The Body Shop introduces 3 additions to their whitening products – the new Moisture White™ Shiso Make-up Cleansing Oil removes all traces of make-up while the mousse-to-foam, oil-free Shiso Foaming Facial Wash provides gentle but effective cleansing. For those of us obsessed with BB creams, the Shiso BB Cream powerfully conceals, soothes and protects all at once.
Products are out at stores now from 3 March.
- Moisture White™ Shiso Make-up Cleansing Oil – HK$179
- Moisture White™ Shiso Foaming Facial Wash – HK$209
- Moisture White™ Shiso BB Cream SPF 25 PA+++ – HK$179
Where to buy?
- Shop 138, Pacific Place, Admiralty, Hong Kong. Tel: 2537 7072
- Shop B216A, B2/F, Times Square, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Tel: 2506 2903
- Shop 31, 2/F, Langham Place, 8 Argyle Street, Mongkok, Kowloon. Tel: 2625 5587