NARS Founder and Creative Director François Nars has always been captivated by photographer Guy Bourdin and his rule-breaking, sexually-charged fashion photography of the 70s. It was what inspired him to become a make-up artist. The Holiday 2013 collection pays tribute to the spirit of Guy Bourdin where bold, uncompromising colors and high-impact finishes rule.
The limited-edition make-up collection Guy Bourdin’s influence all over from the bold colours of the product line all the way to the packaging and four Holiday gift kits wrapped in Guy Bourdain photographs.
What we love
We love the bold red lipsticks in the lacquered case – Fling, which contains two lip pencils, two lipsticks and dark pewter eyeshadow and a bright violet nail polish. Sure to help you stand out at the year-end party!
Their make up kits comes with cheeky bad ass names like Bad Behaviour, Mississippi Mermaid, Tomorrow’s Red and Full Frontal makes for fabulous gifts this Christmas.
- Gift Kits – start at HK$360
- Color Collection Cinematic Eyeshadow – HK$230
- Color Collection Cinematic Lipstick – HK$240
- Color Collection Nail Polish – HK$170
Where to buy?
- Lane Crawford, Canton Road, Hong Kong. Tel: 2376 2808
- FSS Pacific Place Shop, Shop 161, L1, Three Pacific Place, 88 Queensway Road, Hong Kong. Tel: 2918 9886
Photo Credit: NARS / © Estate of Guy Bourdin Courtesy Art + Commerce