The latest fragrance from Chloé is a fitting tribute to the Chloé woman – a floral concoction housed in a nude-pink bottle with a sturdy metallic exterior.
Composed by perfumers Louise Turner and Nathalie Cettogracia, Love, Chloé keeps to the traditional powdery floral signature style of Chloé fragrances. The top note features Orange Blossom blended with an icy touch of Pink Pepper. The heart note of the fragrance is a complimentary blend of Heliotropine (the fragrance’s signature ingredient), Lilac, Wisteria Blossom and Iris. The scent is distinguished by its powdery talc and rice powder musk notes giving it a soft sophisticated finish.
Love, Chloé is designed to evoke a playful yet sophisticated aura, emblematic of what the Chloé woman represents – natural, graceful and spontaneous all at the same time.
- Love, Chloé Eau de Parfum Spray (30ml), HK$525
- Love, Chloé Eau de Parfum Spray (50ml), HK$760
- Love, Chloé Eau de Parfum Spray (75ml), HK$940
- Love, Chloé Body Lotion (200ml), HK$410
- Love, Chloé Shower Gel (200ml), HK$350
- Love, Chloé Deodorant Spray (100ml), HK$350
Where to buy?
- Lane Crawford Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Tel: 31019712
- Lane Crawford , 3 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Tel: 21183450